- Do you owe more than you can pay?
- Are you having trouble paying credit card, medical, or other bills?
- Is a lender threatening to foreclose on your home or other property?
- Are you behind on your car payments?
- Are creditors phoning, threatening, or suing you?
Terry Hurst will work with you to get the help that bankruptcy laws provide. He specializes in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases and has more experience in bankruptcy issues than any other attorney in the area. He knows the law and the system and is well respected by the judges, trustees, and creditors.
His office offers professional but friendly, personalized service. You will be treated with respect, you can be assured of confidentiality, and you can expect your phone calls to be returned promptly. Your questions are always welcome and will be answered clearly and simply—not in complicated legalese.
- What is bankruptcy?
- Do I need to file bankruptcy?
- Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 – Which bankruptcy is right for me?
- What does bankruptcy cost?
- Will I lose everything I own?